Terms & Conditions
Right of Rescission and Warranty
- The customer has the right to recall the contract without
indication of reasons within two weeks. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of the commodity and this instruction. The revocation can take place in writing or by
sending the commodity back. The revocation is to be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within the prescribed period. In order to return the commodity it should be
sent to Kilts & More Ltd, The Steading Cottage, South Mains Farm, PA6 7BD Houston, Scotland. In the case of an effective revocation the payment / commodity exchanged is to
be refunded by both sides.
The obligation to send back the commodity is incumbent upon the customer. In the case of a return consignment in an unobjectionable state of the commodity Kilts&More Ltd will refund the complete purchase price. If the customer uses his right of rescission he is responsible for arising costs regarding the return shipment of the commodity. The commodity is to be packed in a manner safe for transportation.
Special Offers- Terms
These terms apply to special offers advertised on our home page:
- All items are offered subject to remaining unsold and are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis.
- All orders are subject to final confirmation.
- No further discounts or vouchers may be applied.
- Prices are quoted including VAT.
- Standard www.kiltsandmore.co.uk conditions of sale apply (see below)
- www.kiltsandmore.co.uk reserves the right to modify or withdraw
all Special Offer.
- It is important to note that information about our products does
not amount to an offer by us to sell the products on that basis. Rather, it is an invitation to you to make us an offer to purchase that product on that basis, therefore
references to 'orders' placed by customers are deemed to be references to offers by such customers to purchase the relevant produce from us. Although we will endeavour to
maintain to supply you with the item requested, sometimes we may be unable to fulfil an order. In this instance, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity. Product
images displayed on the website may occasionally differ from the respective product names and descriptions, due to changes in packaging and/or availability.
- If after www.kiltsandmore.co.uk has accepted an order from you (acceptance will be communicated via e-mail on receipt of an order), and you wish to withdraw from the contract, you may do so by communicating that wish to us within 2 working days of our acceptance. If you have already received the goods and they are unwanted, you must return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. It is imperative that you notify us within 14 working days of receipt of goods. Provided the goods are returned in the same condition as we supplied them to you, we shall reimburse all monies paid by you for those goods. PLEASE NOTE: Kilts, jackets and other tartan and clan related products, which have been specifically for the customer, are excempt from return.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with a DVD or a CD purchased from our shop, you can return it to us only if it is in its original condition on the date of purchase, unopened (seals etc. unopened). We reserve the right to refuse returns if the product has been opened or used.
Due to Copyright reasons, books cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If goods do not reach you in good condition or are faulty,
carriage costs for the affected portion of delivery back to www.kiltsandmore.co.uk is at our expense. You must contact us to arrange return delivery. Your complaint will be
acknowledged within 5 working days and we will keep you well informed about progress. www.kiltsandmore.co.uk will only credit you for the items that have been damaged or are
faulty upon safe receipt of the goods into our hands. We must be notified of damaged or faulty goods within 2 working days. www.kiltsandmore.co.uk will accept returns and give
full refunds only in circumstances where the products have not been tampered with or opened. Refunds will be furnished within 30 days of the agreement to refund.
- www.kiltsandmore.co.uk will endeavour to deliver to you within
the specified time. Please note that Kilts and other made-to-measure items have a delivery time of approx. 6 to 8 weeks. However, there may be instances when we cannot deliver
within this time. If we realise that we cannot deliver to you within that time, we shall alert you as soon as possible to try to arrange another suitable time for delivery.
www.kiltsandmore.co.uk cannot be held responsible if any item you have ordered is impounded by or has extra duty charged on it by your local customs and excise department.
Payment can be made via Credit Card, PayPal or Advance Payment. Made-to-measure items (e.g. Kilts) must be paid in full at the time of ordering.
- All prices shown are inclusive (inc) and exclusive (ex) of
- We make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our
website are as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match to the product as displayed on your screen.
- All product information and technical specifications contained
in www.kiltsandmore.co.uk are for guidance only, no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions
- www.kiltsandmore.co.uk conforms to the British Data Protection
Act. Any information you provide is treated in strict confidence and is stored in a secure location. Customer's details will not be disclosed in any way to any persons outwith
- www.kiltsandmore.co.uk reserves the right to abort access of our
Internet services if you behaviour is found to be discordant with these terms and conditions at any time.
- No permission is given by www.kiltsandmore.co.uk in respect of
the reproduction or use for injurious or commercial purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and any other material shown on the www.kiltsandmore.de website in
which intellectual property rights subsist. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Any use of the www.kiltsandmore.co.uk Website and any purchase by the customer on this site will be governed by the United Kingdom Law and will be deemed to have occurred in United Kingdom and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.